Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Modbe's New Swim Line Is HERE!!

I am so excited! I went down to the modbe fashion show this last weekend and got to see and try on all the new suits.
The fit is just awesome this year! I have a couple favorites so far, but there's no way I can decide. If you see a suit you LOVE and if you're interested in hosting a party or even doing a catalog party, when sell 5 suits you get yours FREE! It's awesome!
So I love them all, but after trying them on these are my three favorites...
The tie front, I just love the colors in this one, what can I say?

The knot top
This suit fits soooo good. I love the ruching on the sides, it makes it so flattering.

The Ruffle
I love the ruffles, they've changed a few things about this suit from last year, it fits even better. I love the pink and white, it's so cute in real life too.

You can shop online at my website www.modbeclothing.com/gillyfunk
Let me know what you think! I'm really really excited about them this year.

3 comments:

Jana Dille said...

I think I want to do a party. Why not? Book me first so I can get some good people coming to it. Maybe in March, when's a good time to do one?

Wendell Shantala said...

I love the new colors Why do I think that I need a nother one? When is Shalece having her party?

paulak said...

Gilly, I really want to do a party in April, call me. Thanks! 436-760-1624