Sunday, May 16, 2010

My wake up at 4:15 am on Friday Go to bed at 5:00 am on Saturday, Weekend

This weekend there was the big Relay For Life Event. I was able to walk with my friend and fellow aerobics instructor at 2 am!! It was kinda hard getting there, but once we got started it was a party.

Me teaching Zumba at 3 AM

Me and Becky looking hot at 4 in the morning


The chest bump

A few of the CRAZY YMCA gals

Me kicking Mo in the head. She said to jump on "3" but I don't know what SHE was doing!

Who said I couldn't be a cheer leader

HOPE

Me and Becky...we had such a good time. Stayed up way to late. When it was all said and done I had been up for over 24 hrs!! Never will do that again, but it was a blast.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Gilly I love that you teach Zumba! I went to my first ever class a couple of weeks ago and it was the funnest/ funniest thing I have ever done! I'm definitley going again. So cool you stayed up so late for a good cause.

Lanie said...

For being up for 24 hours you seem to have quite a bit of energy!
Looks fun- hopefully I will be coming up there or you will be coming down here soon so we can hang out!