Monday, October 15, 2007

"Look..... a moon!"

JJ was fascinated yesterday by the moon shaped milk stain on our ottoman. I hate to admit it but I think it's been there for 4 days. I just can't seem to get on top of my house work. It's been so frusterating. Our house right now is more cluttery than it's EVER been, even josh has noticed. I've never been a way big clean freak (I wish I was), I've always had a little clutter (at least I'm honest) but it's never been dirty! (milk stains) I feel like I never just sit around and do nothing, so how is my house getting sooo messy?? I have come to realize that with kids you just can't have a spotless house. I also know that I need to be more organized in my life, I love when things are in a place and everything has a home, but I really have to work at being organized everyday. Oh well, maybe TODAY will be the day I wipe that milk up!

1 comments:

a-anderson said...

Gilly,
Keeping the house clean is so hard. And Sometimes I don't even want to clean it becasue I know that in 5 minutes it will be messy again.