Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yes I do have another child


Carter is such an angel baby I almost forget about him! Just kidding, I just haven't gotten around to posting pictures of him yet. He is just so precious lately. Not to mention he is such a good little baby, I almost get a tear in my eye thinking of how much I love him. He is way into talking lately, and I think he might feel like talking loud is the only way to get attention around here. (he get's that from JJ) There's nothing better than having a family, I never knew it was as much work as it is, but it's got to be the best thing. I'm so blessed to have two little boys that are healthy and happy! Maybe I'm feeling so good about things because they are both in bed and it's QUIET in the house. I love being a mom when their sleeping!

2 comments:

a-anderson said...

I totally agree with you about you love being a mom when they are asleep. I feel the exact same way. Carter is so cute. I am sure he is getting so big. I can't wait to see him again.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

It was so fun having you guys come and visit on Monday. We love having visitors. Your boys are so cute and J.J. is so funny!