Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Traditions

I love the holidays, and I can already see how is gets more and more fun as my kids grow up. I have started thinking about all the fun traditions that we always did in my family growing up, and trying to decide what ones I want to carry on into my family. Some of the fun ones that I remember we always got new jamies on christmas eve. And ofcourse we did the the whole cookies and milk for santa, and set out carrots for the reindeer. We always had cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning, then after presents we would always go bowling or to a movie on Christmas day. And ofcourse later on we would run over the gingerbread house out on the street in front of our house. It's so fun to have things that you do every year, it really makes the holidays spaecial.

3 comments:

krista said...

I agree with you. Christmas is so fun with kids, to see how excited they get, and the looks on their faces.
What are your plans for Christmas?

a-anderson said...

I think your family has some of the best holiday traditions. We will have to steal some of them. I like running over the gingerbread house.:)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I was laughing about the gingerbread house too!!! ha ha For some reason I can picture you guys doing that. Can't wait for the holidays! See you guys in a few days.