Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Snow Day

So I went to bed in october and woke up yesterday in January! It was crazy to see all the snow on the ground. JJ has just gotten some new snow boots from his grandma so we had to put them to use.
This was JJ AND Carter's first time playing in the snow. JJ loved it! I made a snow man with him and then Josh had to come out and show me up with his BIG snow man. In the end it made mine look like a snow girl.
Carter wasn't sure what he thought about the snow. He actually tipped right over and fell on his back and couldn't move, he just layed there for a minute not knowing what to do. He was so bundled up he had a hard time walking.
Than we came in and had some hot chocolate. It was pretty fun..... BUT I'm not ready for this weather!





10 comments:

The Hardy's said...

we're loving the snow, luke is so excited, we gotta get some snow boots!

krista said...

Snow? Oh man, not ready for that!

I love Josh's snowman, it is HUGE!

Lindsey said...

SNOW???

I am complaining about low 70's/high 60's with a cold breeze.

The Wyatt's said...

Looks like you guys had fun in the snow. You're better than I am going out and building a snowman with them. I enjoy the excuse that I have to stay inside with the baby.=) I'm not ready for this weather yet either. I want to enjoy fall for a while before winter hits.

Jana Dille said...

I know can you believe the snow?! It definitely made it feel like January. How have you been, I haven't seen you in forever!! I need to call you.

Katie Bell said...

So fun! We had snow here as well. As soon as Rhyen saw it she ran outside and made snow Angles for like 4 hours. So much fun!

The Funky Bunch said...

That weather was definitely insane! I couldn't believe it. It's so nice here this week...I'm loving it. Glad we were able to get together and have some fun. Love ya!

a-anderson said...

It will be weird not having snow anymore, but I am not complaining!!

Mandi said...

They look so cute and snuggly! That last picture of JJ looks so much like you! I love these pictures of red noses and cheeks!

Lyssa said...

I can't believe that you have had so much snow already! I do miss the snow sometimes.