Sunday, October 5, 2008

3 Years Old

Weighing in at an astouding 42.6 pounds and standing 41 inches tall,
It's a bird.... It's a plane......




It's Buzz Light Year ( also know as J.J. the birthday boy)

We had JJ's birthday party this week celebrating turning 3 years old. I still can't believe it!
My mom and dad and brother came up to party with us, as well as Josh's mom and sister and my grandparents. JJ loved opening his presents, ofcourse he had his favorites; all the toys and the Buzz lightyear costume.
He also got a lot of great clothes, I appreciated them alot more than he did.

He was so terrified of the Buzz costume at first, but we finally got him into it. When we took it off it was because he was getting so hot, we discovered pleather doesn't breath well.


Even Carter got in on the cupcake action.




The day before JJ's party Grandma Funk took him out on a special date. He got to eat pizza and go to the toy store and pick out a special toy. He chose a recorder and a Handy Manny tool box.
What a fun Birthday! I love my little 3 year old!

9 comments:

a-anderson said...

That is an awesome suit. We liked it. Lexi & Cole

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

What a fun costume! I am glad he had a fun birthday. Cute new background.

Gentry said...

Happy Birthday J! haha Oh gilly! I will never forget him in that suit. haha I was surprised it fit him so well!! When we took it out it looked huge!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

I love the costume! I am sure he just loves it, cause when I was home and we watched him and Carter that is all he would want to talk about is buzz!!!

Lisa Harradine said...

How Fun, I am way excited for Tavia's first birthday here in a couple months. It is fun to celebrate birthday's.

Curtis and Crystal said...

Happy birthday JJ. Come and see us soon. It looks like you had a great day. Crystal

The Wyatt's said...

Happy Birthday JJ! It was fun seeing you guys at music class today. JJ is growing up. I think he's getting in to music class more now. Now it's Carter's turn to keep you busy! =) Your such a good mom Gilly. =)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

WOW, what a big boy! 40+ lbs!!! He is so cute...
Scary about the paper shredder-honestly, what would we do without the spirit and without good people we can count on???

krista said...

LoVE the costume. Jackson is finally LOVING Toy Story, so he'd think JJ is pretty awesome!

Happy Birthday little guy!