Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ocho Tag but I changed it to Quatro Tag (just to make it easier)

4 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Project Runway

4 Favorite Restraunts
1. Olive Garden
2. Jonny Carinos
3. Outback
4. Chilli's

4 Things that happened yesterday
1. Played outside with the kids in 60 degree weather
2. Learned some tips on how to be a better parent
3. My husband gave me $20
4. Worked out

4 thinkgs that I am looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving (lots of family, Whitney's baby shower...... yummy food!)
2. Putting up Christmas decorations
3. A weekend in Park City with Josh and the kids
4. Seeing the Twilight movie on Friday

4 things on my wish list
1. A clean and organized house
2. New winter friendly shoes
3. JJ to actually listen to me when I'm talking to him
4. a four hour nap for JJ and Carter at the same time

1 comments:

a-anderson said...

Fun to see your answers. Can't wait to see you!