Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where did October go!






We went to the pumpkin patch with some friends. Grandma had already taken the boys there but we had to go back because it was so fun. They had a hay tower, a little train you could ride on, a maze and tons of fun little things to do for the kids. They had so much fun!


We had Josh's family over for a halloween dinner, I wish I would have taken more pictures. I made soup with spider breadsticks and monster eclairs for dessert. His family surprised us by dressing up, so we had to put the boys in their costumes to get a quick picture.


Halloween was so fun! JJ was Buzz lightyear and Carter was Donald Duck. Carter couldn't believe trick or treating, he kept stopping and looking in his bucket at all the yummy candies.


The boys had fun with Josh's mullet wig, I think they look pretty good don't you?


Me and Josh were invited to a halloween costume party that night. It was such a blast, we went as...... well.... we're not sure. Just 80's trash I guess, Josh did win the funniest prize costume. Notice his awesome Eric Clapton concert shirt, and I was sporting guess jeans and la gears.
The hostess had made tons of fun halloween foods, and the decorations were so amazing. It was so fun. Than we went home and ate tons of candy, what could be better than that! I love halloween

11 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

Love your costumes! You guys make a great 80s couple! Your boys look like they had fun too. Gotta love the pumpkin patch.

Gentry said...

oh my heck... Your costumes are cracking me up :) Love it!!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I am crying right now from laughing so hard at your costumes...they look great! Looks like you all had a fun Halloween!

Jana Dille said...

you are hilarious! I swear I owned those same pants in junior high!! Too good. How's volleyball? Did you guys beat Corrine's team last week? I need to call you.

randah said...

gill, i cannot believe how awesome you look as an 80's girl! love it! haha.

a-anderson said...

I love your costumes! You jeans are the best, and I loved your shirt tucked in. Cole and I loved seeing your boys in their costumes and my family too. How fun to host the Halloween dinner. You always make such fun things. Wish we lived closer so we could come too.

Lanie said...

I love carters costume, so funny!

krista said...

I can't get enough of your costumes. I had to call Jake in to look at them. HILARIOUS!

Mandi said...

Of coarse you are 80's white trash. I would be disappointed if you were anything else! Your kids are so adorable!

joni said...

Gillian,

I saw your blog on kadee's. the modbe clothes are so cute. do you have a catalog because i want to order some stuff from you. Your family is sooo cute, how have you been, where do you live etc.. I live in las vegas have 2 boys and another boy on the way. cant wait to hear back from you.
check out my blog jasonandjoni.blogspot.com

Joni


















Joni Hackney

The Funky Bunch said...

LOVE your costumes. They're hilarious! Glad Josh was such a trooper to dress up! So funny. The kids look way cute. That's great that Gma and Gpa Funk dressed up! So fun!