Friday, June 26, 2009

Why I am like, so totally happy

So my mom and dad bought us a camera, how nice is that?!? It was a fathers day/late mothers day gift. I was so happy... now I can start posting some pictures.

I am getting a cell phone... just need to figure out what plan I need. YEAH!!!

JJ is FINALLY potty trained.... FOR SURE this time. He woke up one day wanting to wear underwear, he was sick of feeling icky in diapers. And BAM... that was it. THANK GOODNESS!

I am going to start teaching aerobics at the YMCA, I am going to certify this weekend and I've already started training. I am so excited to get paid to work out.

And the weather has been awesome this week.

4 comments:

a-anderson said...

Sounds like your life it looking up. You forgot to mention that your favorite sister-in-law and her family are coming to visit soon! just kidding!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Life does sound good! I want to come to one of your classes. Let me know if you want to practice in front of people :)

The Funky Bunch said...

Yahoo...finally a cell phone! Lol. Sounds like life is going great for you guys! We miss ya! Hopefully we can get together soon!

Jess said...

Hey girl, BTW i used your consultant number on my last modbe order! Your my girl!