Monday, March 15, 2010

So I guess JJ is married


So about a month ago me and Josh made a promise to JJ...the same EXACT promise my parents made to me when I was about that age.

It went like this...
"JJ...when your married we will buy you as many cats as you want...and they can all live indoors if thats what you'd like"

Well today JJ informed me that he is married "to a girl at the brown workout place" (E st. YMCA)
He doesn't know her name...or can't describe what she looks like
But he married her...and she kissed him.

And "He LOVES her"
Guess we should have been more specific...it's when you get married AND move out, we will buy you cats.

5 comments:

Michelle Tolboe said...

haha that is so cute! He is adorable!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Like the story...that is what I am going to tell Presley when she asks for an animal!

Lanie said...

Hahaha! That is awesome! I never got all the cats I was promised.... I'm calling mom....

Katie Bell said...

hahahahha...oh my gosh that made me laugh so hard!

The Wyatt's said...

That is so funny! JJ cracks me up. I love that story. What have you guys been up to? I need to get back to church so I can get up to speed on everything! Are you ready to start running again? I'm so ready for warm weather and to be able to get outside and move again!