Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zumba Mania

Me and the other Zumba instructors at the YMCA put on a Zumbathon for Relay for Life this last weekend. It was sooo soooo sooo fun. I LOVE zumba, I have never been a dancer, but I've always loved to dance, and it is the most fun way of workinout I have ever done. So if you haven't tried it you should! It's a blast. I wish I taught all zumba classes!
Heres the pics of my darling talented zumba girlies



My boys were so good helping me get things set up and ready before hand.

2 comments:

a-anderson said...

Go Gilly! Go Gilly! I need to get in shape, maybe in a couple of years. ha ha
You look great!

Kassidy said...

Oh how I wish I was there with you!!! It all sounds so fun. Could you video tape yourself, and send it to me so I can have a workout video of you???? I think it's a GREAT idea!! :)