Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mouse!!!

So the other day when I was cleaning out the garage I saw a mouse run in! I had both garage doors open and I saw it run all the way across the floor and hide by our storage boxes. I totally screamed! I'm not totally freaked by mice, but I definetly don't like them getting that much closer to getting in the house. some of you probably remember my mouse in the shoe surprise that I had in Murtaugh. I will just die if that happens again! We still haven't caught it, it's out there some where. Ill keep you posted.

2 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Ha ha you guys must have alot of my mice! Remember the one at the shower?! I hate them too...they freak me out.

a-anderson said...

The mouse story reminded me of the mouse that snuck in during Whitney's bridal shower with some guests. I hate mice. I was screaming and standing up on the couch. Do you remember that? They must love you. :)