Monday, November 26, 2007

Doctors Apt


So we had Carters 4 month apointment several days ago. I love going to the doctor to see how big they are getting, I thought for sure he would be as big or bigger than what JJ was, but he was 2 inches shorter and 2 inches lighter. And he was still in the 90-95 percentile. MAN! JJ really was huge, and still is. Carter is such a good baby, I know I say that alot but he really is. He slept in until 9:30 today, and I went in to get him and he was just sitting in there so happy, I peaked down at him in his crib and he started laughing. He's so funny, and soooo HAPPY!

2 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Carter is a sweetie! Okay that person does look like Josh and is so so funny! It was good seeing you guys this weekend. We will be back for Christmas and for more guitar hero.

a-anderson said...

I think you two are bound to have tall kids. Carter is so sweet. The morph is so funny of Josh. I also love the Christmas music on your blog. It really gets me into the Christmas spirit.