Friday, April 4, 2008

My two little terrors







I love my little guys, but why do they seem so HARD the last few days. J.J. is doing everything he KNOWS that he's not supposed to. And Carter thinks he can pull himself up on ANYTHING and try to have the balance to stand on his own. Let's just say constant supervision is now required. Before I could just lay him on the ground across the room while I blog for hours on end until he comes and knaws on my leg. (okay it wasn't for hours on end, but atleast a few minutes of free time was nice)

Oh well, ya gotta love the new stages their in. Their still cute little guys!

7 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

oh yes, i know how you feel. Although I feel like my 4 yr. old is getting harder and my 2 year old is getting easier. Man, they are tough...but theres still nothin better huh!

krista said...

They are such cute little buddies. Jax would NEVER take a bath with Kelan, I think he would try to drown him.....I'm not joking.

I know how you feel about Carter starting to walk, it makes our life a bit more complicated. But how cute is it when they learn how to walk, and they take their first wobbly steps. PRICELESS! I really am jealous your boys seem to get along so well!

Brisa said...

wait 'til you have three, it gets really really hard! i know. i saw that you wanted my e-mail so here it is: brisa_fullmer@yahoo.com now you have to give me yours:) love those modbe swimsuits, super super cute!

Jaylynn said...

Oh how fun our kids are in the exact same stage! I am thinking about getting mine a helmet! She is standing herself up and holding on to everything. Just last night she was pulling herself up on the piano leg and I only walked into the kitchen for a minute and she crashes down headbutting the side of the piano! She has lots of great war-wounds, and I know what you mean by constant supervision. wearin me out! but fun and funny!

Brisa said...

lisa also has three little ones, her oldest is in kindergarten and her youngest just turned two. there is a link on my site that will take you to her blog, check it out it's under lisa.

The Funky Bunch said...

Oh fun Gilly!! I just LOVE the stage where they test their limits on you and see how far they can push you. It's very interesting to see what things they do!

a-anderson said...

They are both at hard stages. But the best part is it doesn't last forever. So try to enjoy it!