Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Watch out! This is GROSS!

Being a mother is so glamorous! UH...... no it isn't!

This post is seriously crossing the line of things you shouldn't talk about on your blog, so read on at your own risk!


Meet Carter....

He is a fun loving little 9mos. old who is always smiling and loves to explore and try to walk.

I can't imagine him doing anything bad, can you???

Carter is also learning how to eat all the yummy foods that he sees us eating, and as a result....

A blow out that pictures don't do justice. This was the worst poopy explosion I have ever seen!! (And JJ had some bad ones!!)
I picked him up after he was crying in his exersaucer, I instantly felt half my arm covered in a sticky warm substance.

Since I was talking on the phone I had to put him somewhere, so I sat him up on the carpet in his room, (don't ask me why, I guess I wasn't thinking!)
So he fell backwards and now theres a huge stain.
I threw him in the tub, soaked the clothes and followed the little droppings trail that led from the bathroom to his bedroom. And much to my surprise I found my curious JJ laying on the floor playing in the poop stain on the carpet. "What's this mom."
AAAHHHHH!!!!

11 comments:

Brisa said...

oh i'm so sorry! that has happened to me so many times, seriously!!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Ha ha! That is so so funny!!

Lisa Harradine said...

Yuck! That sucks bad. Your kids are way cute though.

The Funky Bunch said...

Oh gosh! The joys of motherhood, right?? Gotta love blowouts! I can't believe he was playing in it, how funny!! At least they both got a good bath out of it, right??

a-anderson said...

So sick! The joys of motherhood!

krista said...

OH NO! That's not good, but makes for a funny story!

Oh and to answer your question....Yeah Jax is potty trained, he has been for awhile now, thank heavens! Have you been working on potty training? Hopefully it's going well!

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

At least I know that I am not alone in my motherhood woes. That is truly gross.

Mandi said...

I love it! My father-n-law was holding Jay on Sunday in his white shirt and he felt something warm on his stomach. Yup there was poop everywhere! About the size of my fist right on his nice shirt. Way to go Jay!

The Wyatt's said...

Yuck! The joys of being a mom! You're boys were so cute on Sat when I watched them. JJ was talking so much! He's really growing up. Carter was fun too. Way to get me excited for little boys!

Katie Bell said...

Hi Gilly! This is Katie for UV volleyball.. anyway that story was truly gross...but you gotta love the whole mom experience! looks like things are good for ya!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

nice! it's days like that that you just sit there and think....REALLY! I hope the potty training gets better, it's so worth it when it's done.