Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week in a nutshell

I feel like I have been so busy this week. Any time I havn't blogged for this long means I'm BUSY! I've been busy with work, planning a ward activity, potty training, cleaning up from the potty training, and doing all my other motherly jobs.


Let me just say, I most frusterating thing this week was POTTY TRAINING. We've found poo in the craziest places. I am constantly sanitizing everything! But I must say, potty training in the summer is way better.

He can run wild while I'm trying to clean up the mess that he's made.

After 5 days, he's getting a ton better! We are still struggling with number 2. Any suggestions from you potty training pros out there? I would love to hear anything that has worked.

Alot of movies were watching this week, I hate to do that, but at least they were mostly Baby Einstein so they were some what educational. Carter is loving movies now too, he looks so big sitting there with his big brother.


I babysat a few kids a couple times this week too. JJ love when friends come over, and crys EVERY time they leave.

5 comments:

Brisa said...

i hate potty training, it's the worse!

a-anderson said...

Those pictures of JJ's bum make me laugh. I am just waiting for you to finish and give me all the tips before I start with Cole. Good Luck. He will get it.

The Funky Bunch said...

Oh you gotta love potty training! I don't remember any special tricks with Brandon on the #2 thing. Just big prizes when he went #2. Sticker charts. Tell him you'll take him to the store to pick out a prize after he goes #2 a certain amount of times. Kids love toys! Sounds like you're doing a great job though! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Potty training does not sound fun! Today I had a 6 year old pee their pants in class??? Good thing I was on my lunch break :) It was so great seeing you guys this weekend! The playground is Awesome!

Mandi said...

I love bums! Those pictures are just classic. I know why you are stressed, you need to come down here and hang out with us! We need to all get together and then you will feel better! I'm scared to death about potty training!