Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Blue Stroller

Well I finally made it down to Utah to pick up my stroller that I bought off KSL classifieds. It's great! After patching a few tires we went for a little run yesterday. It's going to be soooo nice to take my little rugrats with me while I get a little exercise. And they LOVE riding in it! There were so many people out doing yard work because it was such a nice day, and JJ would seriously yell at everyone, he would say "we're in our new BLUE stroller"
It was almost kind of embarassing. I had to slow down to a walk because for some reason I was laughing so hard about it I couldn't run anymore. Or maybe I was just tired of running. Either way..... it was FUNNY!

3 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

How fun! I am glad you got it. I can just picture and hear J.J. now! He is the funniest kid.

The Funky Bunch said...

That's so funny! Kids are hilarious. I'm glad you finally got it. Do some running for me! :) It was great to see you this weekend!

Jana Dille said...

That's nice you finally got it. Make sure to call me and we'll do some "walking" together. I'm not a runner, but I walk really fast!!