Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost Season 4

Is anyone else way depressed that this season of Lost has come to an end. Does anyone else feel my pain??? This is the only show that I have ever felt like going back and watching it all from the beginning again just so I can have my fix of Lost for the week.
If you don't watch it... YOU HAVE GOT TO START NOW!
I was so sad for Sun, so happy for Desmond, and I couldn't believe who was in the casket at the end. This season finale kept me from exercising tonight, but it was so worth it.

4 comments:

a-anderson said...

I just watched it tonight. I was so sad that it ended. I want to watch the whole season again with Doran.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I haven't even seen one episode! Maybe Curtis and I should start renting them. I heard it is way good.

Lisa Harradine said...

I am with you. I absolutely Love Lost. The only thing I hate is it definately keeps you lost for most of the season. I couldn't believe who was in the casket either. crazy!

Mandi said...

I need to start watching those! I never started, and I didn't want to start until I started at the beginning. I just said started a lot! Lets have a lost party!