Sunday, July 27, 2008

My life is complete.....

I have seen my favorite Idols in concert, I can die a happy woman.
I guess you can say it's kind of a tradition now for all the girls on the Funk side to go see the American Idol concert. It was so fun, I can't believe I am barely getting around to posting about it. We had litterally the crappiest seats in the house, but were able to sneak down way close (don't tell) I must say it made the experience a lot more enjoyable.
Thanks Shirlene for a Rockin good time! (now that I've declared it a tradition, I guess we have to go next year again!)


Just so you know... he waved at me!



She was one of my favorites actually.



David A. Was AMAZING! He was so talented, everyone cheered for like 10 mintures it was awesome!

4 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Jealous...it looks like you guys had so much fun. I am definately an Idol fan. What an awesome and fun tradition.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I am so glad we went again it was a blast! It should definitely be a tradition!

The Funky Bunch said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! It was such an awesome season, they had so many talented people!! That's awesome that David waved at you!! Woo hoo!!

Brisa said...

that's awesome, i wanna go:)