Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where do I start....

I feel like I have actually had some pretty fun stuff going on these last few weeks. But I am so far behind in posting. So get ready for a lot of pictures and posts the next few days.

First.....
Fun packed 4th of July. We just stuck around here this year and bbqued at the Funks with Josh's whole family (minus Uncle Doran who was still at FBI training)
Then we went and watched Fireworks at CSI. We were so close we had ashes falling all over us. JJ HATED until the end, Carter LOVED them. My boys are so different.





Than....
The next week we went to the Funk Dairy Party at Murtaugh lake, I look forward to this every year, you'd be crazy not to. There's great snacks, fun little games for the kids, and a free tee shirt just for showing up. (Thanks Shirlene)
JJ had a lot of fun this year searching for prizes and money in the saw dust pool. He found all sorts of treasures. Even Carter go into the fun thanks to Aunt Whitney.




4 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

That really was such a fun weekend! I love hanging out with our family!

a-anderson said...

We have had so much fun living close to you guys. Looking at all the pictures makes me sad. We are going to miss you guys so much.

The Funky Bunch said...

That looks like you guys had a great time. Your boys are getting so big!! Gotta love fun summer parties!

Jana Dille said...

You did have some the past few weeks! I'm glad you caught us up on the pics:) I'll be calling you soon! J