Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cramming in the summer fun

Does anyone else feel it in the air, summer seems to be coming to an end. I still believe we have another month of fabulously hot weather, but I just don't feel like I've worn my new swim suit enough, spent enough afternoons at the park, or running in the sprinklers and eating popcicles. At least there is a little more time.
Here are a few pictures of this last weeks summer fun

Home made grape juice ice lollies, yum yum


Swimming in Murtaugh Lake with Aunt Gentry, they battled the icy cold temperatures.

Chillaxin on the boat

3 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Looks like fun. Yes the summer is slowly coming to an end. It's crazy it went by so fast. Time sure flies by!

a-anderson said...

I love summer. I feel like our has been over for a while now. But at least the weather is still warm.

Stephanie said...

Hey Gilly, It's Lanie's Sister-in-law Stephanie. Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. The kids are so big! They are so cute!