Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

I am so excited about the temple opening soon! The last day for the open house was Saturday and me and Josh were able to volunteer. It was such a neat experience, we started the morning in the sealing room, it was AWESOME to see all the different people go through, and to hear the tour guides testimonies of the importance of eternal families.
Than the last hour I was in charge of traffic flow through the Celesital room. Don't ask me how I got so lucky to get the two best rooms in the temple. It was such a cool experience and I'm so glad we were able to do it.
They announced today that there were over 400 refferels, and they've already had 40 baptisms with many more planned. Can't wait for it to open!

4 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

It's a gorgeous temple. You guys are so lucky to finally have one so close! I'm so glad I was able to take the tour!

krista said...

We went through a couple weeks ago and it is beautiful! We were going to call and tell you guys, but we figured you had already been through. I felt bad cause we wanted to call you to go to lunch, but our day was so random that we couldn't figure out a time. So NEXT time, we FOR SURE have to get together.

Lanie said...

Hi!! Sorry I never comment on your blog! How are you?

Jana Dille said...

Joe and I worked that night and it was soooooooo awesome! I got to be in the celestial room too and it was so amazing. I saw Josh, but not you dang it. Too bad we couldn't have worked together.