Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recipes

I just added some recipe links! I actually just made the brownie cheesecake for a Recipe Club Exchange group that I am in at church. It is SOOOOO GOOD! If you like cheesecake this is great, and really not to hard at all. I think the presentation would have been excellent too, but on my home from work yesterday I was rushing so I could get home intime for the recipe group, when I called Josh to start warming up the caramel to put on top he said "that's not for us to eat?" I was thinking to myself, I wouldn't make a fancy cheesecake to eat after the Tuna casserole I made for dinner! It just doesn't go!
Anyway he had put it on the table, and JJ got into it, stabbing forks all over my delicious creation. I was devistated. No Recipe club for me last night. I even did some extra jump roping so I could go and eat alot. The theme was CHOCOLATE! I missed out for sure.
Anyway try the recipes. The muffins are good too, anything to get a few extra vitamins down JJ's throat!

1 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

I'm ALWAYS looking for good recipes! That's so funny about your cheesecake! I guess in the future you'll have to put signs on things that say: DO NOT EAT!!! And I loved to hear you say you did some extra jump roping so you could indulge in some chocolate. Too cute!