Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weener Roast at Grandma and Grandpa Funk's

I feel like I am falling behind on posting all our fun adventures so far this summer. Last week we went to G and G Funk's to roast hot dogs and make smores. It was so fun and the kids had a blast!


Little Carter walking around.

Carter and his cousin Lexi posing for a picture

Here's an attempt to try and get a picture of all the kids together, Lexi was afraid of JJ's sticky smore hands and it kind of ruined the perfect poses they has just seconds earlier.

What in the world! Why can't I ever get a good pucture of my two boys?

JJ loved roasting his hot dog

Here are the kids with their roasting sticks, Let's Eat!!


4 comments:

a-anderson said...

We have had such a fun summer with you guys. We haveto plan a few more activites for the next two weeks while I still can.:0)

Brisa said...

i love summertime there is always so much fun stuff to do.

The Funky Bunch said...

That looks like lots of fun. I bet the kids had a blast. Don't you love the fun things to do in the summer?

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I wish I was there you guys are always having fun! Lexi looks so much like Alish in the first picture. I bet Cole tried to use the roasting stick for a sword. I bet it is way hard to get a good picture of your boys together they are always on the move. Good luck with family pictures this weekend :)