Friday, June 20, 2008

Diaper Cake for Crew



My sister in law, Alish is having her baby boy Crew in July so me and my other sister in laws put together one of those darling diaper cakes. There are so many things you can do with it, it was way fun.
Alish has been living here with her parents while her husband is finishing up training for the FBI. It is so fun to have her an her two kids around, it's nice to spend alot of time with them before they move away to Arizona in 2 months. We will sure miss having them close, Alish, we have to hang out as much as possible these next couple weeks!

6 comments:

The Hardy's said...

that is so cute. i'm going to put this in my remember to do folder which Alish inspired me to make from her fab organized folder during our favorite things enrichment activity!! thanks

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I love how the Crew cake turned out! You are lucky that Alish lives so close to you Gilly. I am going to miss her so much when she moves away :(

Lisa Harradine said...

That diaper cake turned out super cute. I have always wondered how they are made.

a-anderson said...

Thanks for the darling diaper cake. It was the cutest gift ever. And thanks for posting that awesome picture of me. Don't I just look great. I look like I weigh about 300 pounds and am on drugs. Maybe I can look at that picture for motivation to work out after I have the baby. :)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So cute...I love diaper cakes! Im making one this saturday, but Ive got some new ideas thanks to you! Thats freaky about your door knocking experience late at night. I would have freaked!

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Lets get together and let the boys play. My son Riley is always asking for friends to come over.