Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father Day Shout Out Part 2



I have good memories when I look at this picture, I love my family!
I want to highlight my own Father now, and why I think he's great;
My Dad LOVES to golf, so much that he has a day every week when he hits the course with his buddies.
He loves spending time at his shop working on restoring old cars.
He is very laid back, you'll hardly ever see him real mad.
He loves his house pants
He enjoys a good fudge log
He's a total moutain biker, loves to ride for exercise and fun.
I have good memories of my Dad taking us swimming at the Country Club, camping, on vacations, to parades and other fun outdorr things. He did a lot of fun stuff with us.
He loves his Grand kids, and they love him.
Love you Dad! Happy Father Day.

2 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Looks like the 4th of July parade at Wiseman Insurance! I love your rolled socks! Your family is always so friendly.

a-anderson said...

Love the 4th of July family photo. It made me laugh. You guys do have the best spot for the parade. We will have to go again sometime. It sounds like your dad was a fun guy to grow up with. If if Josh will not take your kids camping, they might still be able to go with your dad. But your boys are bound to be golfers.