Saturday, September 20, 2008

Carter Here, Carter there, Carter Carter EVERYWHERE and more random posts.

And I thought JJ was a busy body. Carter is everywhere you don't want him to be before you can stop him. He's so quick, and is such a good climber. He has recently learned how to climb up onto our counter height table, I don't know how he did it!






I came home from work this week and Josh had given the boys haircuts, or "buzz light-year cuts" As JJ put it. He just cut carter baby curls off in the back, they were getting a little muletish.

JJ taking a picture of me and Carter, not bad, we are actually in the picture.

Tonight was such a fun night for some reason. Josh took JJ golfing and I took Carter shopping at the mall.
JJ had a blast with his dad, he saw a canyon, a pond, lot's of rocks, the sunset, and a lizard??? Yeah, a weird dead lizard at the golf course in Idaho. Josh said he saw it too.
And me and Carter had fun joking and teasing in the car, he is so fun to play with because he always laughs and just loves the attention. And of course it was fun cause we went shopping, I bought 2 sweaters and a way cute hat. All 3 were great deals.... ofcourse.

4 comments:

Shellie and Bryan said...

Gilly your boys are so cute! You look like you are having a fantastic time being a mom(except for the seizure incident of course). I hope you guys are doing well up in I-dizzle.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Looks like Carter is busy! He is getting so big too. Glad you guys are having fun!

The Funky Bunch said...

So fun. Gotta love that one-on-one bonding time. I miss you guys! You look so good. Brooklyn loves the dishwasher too! The second it opens, she's right there!

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

SO i second every thing you are4 feeling. I am not going to have another tell he is like five.