Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things that made me laugh this week

The office, Season 1
I am finally getting into this show and laughing so hard with Josh every night!

JJ playing by himself in his room with his new halloween ghost toy that Aunt Gentry bought him
" watch out..... we gotta get out of here.... the Holy Ghost is coming!"

My sister in law, Gentry, dressing up for ugly day at school. Inspired by the people we saw at the fair last week. Does any body recognize those hot gold shoes?


I love a good laugh!

6 comments:

Jules said...

your little boys are so cute!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Ha ha! Gentry's outfit is cracking me up and I can totally hear J.J. saying that!

a-anderson said...

I my! I love that picture of Gen. I seriously didn't even recognize her at first. The and Holy Ghost too funny!

Shellie and Bryan said...

I'm glad you like the Office. Bryan and I are very much addicted. We quote it all the time. ;)

krista said...

That is too funny about the Holy Ghost. Jackson doesn't even know what that is yet, I guess I need to do a better job at teaching him!

Gentry said...

haha. that was a wonderful day :) lol

I'm glad is enjoying his toy!! And it serves such a wonderful purpose by teaching him gosepl principles haha...except we should want to run away from the holy ghost!! haha jj cracks me up!