Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cousins!


How cute are my neice and nephew!? And my kids of course. This last week they were able to spend alot of time together while me and Josh took a little vacation/business trip to Reno, NV.
I was so happy to hear that Cole and J.J. who are just 2 days a part in age, got along so well. They both had a little changing to do. Cole loves being ROUGH and AGGRESSIVE. And J.J. isn't used to any kids touching him, and he's more of a Gentle (slightly woosey) giant, and would whine about anything cole was doing to him. So I think they are used to each other now, and I'm sure they will get along better.
I am so glad that J.J. and Carter have such GREAT cousins to play with.

2 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

All of the nephews and Lexi are so cute! I them all so much!

a-anderson said...

I love that picture of all the kids. I am glad that Cole was nice. I hope that JJ will like him more now that he has gotten used to the little crazy man. I am excited to have lots of play time with you guys.