Thursday, March 27, 2008

Joshy

I have realized that I don't write too much about my husband, he is great! I have been so so so busy lately with work, modbe, being a mom, my calling at church, and all the other chores of life. When I came home from a late night of work and modbe parties I was pleasantly surprised to find a CLEAN house. I knew for sure that I didn't leave it this way. I didn't see the usual dishes piled up by the sink, or the crusted applessauce on the table. In fact the kitchen was spotless! The dishes were done, garbage taken out, toys picked up, clutter put away, and one baby sleeping. I felt such a relief! What a caring husband, I love you Josh!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

There is nothing in the world better than a husband like that! You did good Gilly

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

um..are you sure that was my brother Josh?? J/K I am glad that he helps you out!

The Funky Bunch said...

That's awesome. It's the best when they do something like that for you without being asked. That makes it mean so much more! What a great guy. He earned some brownie points!

a-anderson said...

He really is a great husband and dad! Way to go Jsoh!

Jaylynn said...

Wow, could your husband and my husband get together, maybe some of that will rub off on mine! hee hee. That is wonderful when they do little things like that, they mean so much!

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Oh!! What a sweetie pie! I know i never write stuff about Cole! The poor thing! We miss you guys so very much! I think we should totally try to plan a BL trip this year! (Bear Lake) Cole will most likely be starting in Management with Walmart but we can figure it out some way or another!!