Sunday, March 2, 2008

February's "First's"

This last month was full of "first's" for our family. Here is a list and some pictures of all the fun and exciting things from last month.
Carters FIRST time eating finger foods, he gagged it down, than as you can see in the picutre it all ended back up on his shirt. YEAH!
J.J. and Carters FIRST hut
FIRST nice day for a bike ride
FIRST earth quake
J.J.'s FIRST ice cream cone
Carter's FIRST tooth
Carter's FIRST adventure across the room, he can now SCOOT!!
FIRST experience with play dough
Carter's FIRST hair cut...... YEAH RIGHT!!

4 comments:

a-anderson said...

I love firsts. They are so fun. I also like the slide show of you and Josh.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Carter is growing up so much! I can't believe it. Your boys are way cute.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I think Huts (forts) are my girls new favorite thing now! They made a permanent one in the play room:) Im sure we have such similar lives with these children of ours but so different too! Do you just love having boys? Are you ready for a girl next???

Jaylynn said...

So much fun! I love all the firsts, and I love seeing all the new firsts that our Adi has had. Isn't it so much fun to see them growin up, even with the second child. It was so fun to see you at Rachelle's! It's nice to get all us girls together! Can't wait for your Modbe party at Jana's. Oh & P.s.
You've been tagged, go to my blog and see the rules!