Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Fun

Christmas was great this year, it was so fun to see both me and josh's families! We celebrated christmas eve and christmas with Josh's family. It was sooooo fun. We played deal or no deal, Bingo, ate lots of treats, went to a movie, and just hung out all together. I love josh's family, they are so fun to be around.
Then the day after christmas my mom and dad and brother made the trek up from Utah to Idaho. We had our christmas with them that night. We also ate lots of food, watched movies, and just hung out together. JJ loved having them here, he had such a blast playing with them and all his toys! This Christmas couldn't have been better!

3 comments:

a-anderson said...

Christmas was so fun this year. I am glad we could all be together. I am sure it was fun to have your family come up too.

The Jenks Fam said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow! I love checking out your blog! :)ace

krista said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. We need to get together soon, are you coming here anytime soon? Next time we coe through I REALLY want to stop and see you guys, I haven't even seen your house yet!