Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Drink you veggies!!"



I wonder how many times I will say that in my life? J.J. chose peas for the veggie at dinner. He actually really like peas and gobbles them up really good. But at dinner this time he decided to put them all in his water, which we didn't really notice he was doing that until they were pretty much all in there. I hate to see all those peas go to waste, so I told him he made "pea juice, yummy!" I told him he needs to drink his pea juice. AND HE DID!! I don't think he finished all the peas, but he drank WAY more than I would have!

4 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Your kids are so cute! That's awesome you got a job. And it pays well and you don't have to be there full time. That's great. It's so sad how fast the kids grow up and they definitely aren't babies for very long. Oh, and I love your new template! So cute!

Jana Dille said...

Your blog looks awesome! I'm so excited for volleyball saturday. I'm not sure what to expect though. It should be fun. This post is hilarious! That's awesome he drank them. That's too cute about him hearing animals in the house too. It's so fun to see what their minds come up with. I didn't know you were working. Who do you work for and what did you graduate with? Also where did you play volleyball at?

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

ha ha! I love that kid he makes me laugh. I think that is great that he doesn't like conflict. I feel like Josh and you are both like that so maybe that is where he gets it! It looks like Carter loves his new seat...he is always a happy little guy.

a-anderson said...

That is so funny. He is a good little eater.