Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just an Update

So just to keep you all posted on our lives,
Carter has two teeth now
J.J.'s favorite animal has been the giraffe for the past 6 months, as of yesterday it is now the crocodile
Carter is learning to get his way by being very cute and very very loud
J.J. has been having nightmares about tumble weeds, at least that's what I thought he was saying
Carter likes to wake up many times in the night crying, and when I go in there he laughs at me ( I think he knows what he's doing)

I love these little guys!

4 comments:

a-anderson said...

I love your little guys too. They are both growing up so fast. I heard JJ can say his ABC's well now go and make Cole look bad! Just kidding. That is awesome.

The Funky Bunch said...

Gilly, your boys are SO cute! I love them! This is Mylee by the way. I got your blog address from Alish. Hope that's ok. I'd love to keep in contact with you guys and see what you're up to. My blog address is http://thefunky5.blogspot.com. Come check us out! Hope to hear from you soon! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

oh the life of a mom. i think it is hilarious that jj even knows what a tumble weed is. i am positive ava has never even seen one!

cute boys. don't you love it!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I love how you said Carter is being so loud! Seems like he might be a little bit like J.J. I love your boys they are so cute.