Thursday, January 24, 2008

I GOT A JOB!

Some of you know already, I got a job. I think my title is psychosocial rehabilitation therapist. It sound WAY better that it really is!!! What I will be doing is working with kids that have had behavioral and social problems, I just do activities with them, or take them out in the community and help them work on being normal, and just provide a postivie influence (most of them don't have any positive in their life). I have only done it a few times now, but so far I think it will be good. It pays way good, and I can make my own schedule and only work 8-10 hours a week if I want. It's the perfect mom job! I think it will be good to get out of the house, and actually be making a difference in these little kids lives.

3 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Your job sounds fun! I love jobs that are rewarding. That is why I like teaching. You feel like you are making a difference in the world.

a-anderson said...

Your new job sund great! And the pay is awesome. I hope you like it as it continues. The kids will be lucky to work with you.

The Wyatt's said...

I didn't know you got a job! I feel like we've been hibernating over here with sick kids. We're all feeling better now and ready to get out more but I'm glad you are enjoying your job. It sounds very rewarding. We'll have to get together sometime. Angie