Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Struggle!

How come I can't work out anymore! It used to be a MUST for me, and don't get me wrong it's still important to me, but just not my top priority. Now I barely work out twice a week (okay.... I'm counting chasing J.J. everyday as a workout) (he's big, so it counts :) All I know is, I have a Buckle gift card from my parents that I am anxious to spend on some new jeans. BUT I have to get rid of this muffin top before I'm buying anything new! I need to get my butt in gear and get serious! I need some motivation!

4 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Hey girl. Ok, I'm feeling the EXACT same way! I am trying very hard to lose some more weight before I can go use the gift certs. we got for Christmas. And I refuse to buy the stuff now. Mike and I joined a gym right around the corner from us and it's great. Mike watches the kids while I go and work out and have some alone time to myself. I'm loving it! And chasing the kids IS a workout!!!

Jana Dille said...

Do you have a membership in Twin at all? I just joined the Y about a month ago and Rachelle and I have been working out a couple times a week. Free day care and you have free access to the city pool too! The classes there are really fun and helps you not to be so bored while you're running on the treadmill. I know they wave the signup fee until Jan. 19 so get on it!! Call me 731-8268 Jana

a-anderson said...

I am the wrong person to ask! I have not worked out since I can remember. I keep telling myself that after I am all done having kids I will finially get in shape and workout, It is just so hard with kids, the bad weather, and I have lots of other excuses. Let me know when you figure out a good way to fit it in. After this baby maybe I will give it another try!:)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

um...yeah I haven't worked out in FOREVER! I think when I got engaged I quit working out! :) My goal last semester was to go to the field house at least once...I never did that who knows maybe I will go once this semester, however I am not counting on it.