Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I discovered about J.J. this week.....

J.J. is growing up, he's a kid now!! He really has an imagination, this week he came to me and said "do you hear that?" "it's a elephant!!!!" He was pretending that there were animals all over the house in different rooms, then we went around and found them all. Some we had to run away from because we were scared, it was so cute.
I also discovered that J.J. has freckles now, ya know how babies never have any freckles or moles or anything. I guess I know for sure he's not a baby any more, I counted 5 freckles!
Then I have really observed J.J. when he is around other kids, either his cousins, or when I take him to volleyball at the church and there is lots of kids around, and I have noticed that he does not like conflict. When other kids are getting mad or fighting about something he tends to get as far away as possible. He avoids being in those situations where kids are getting mad or pushing. I guess that is a good thing.
He is growing up and it's fun to see his little personality come out even more! Josh said this about J.J.'s age "this is the age where Dad's start to like their kids." He just loves how JJ can play and communicate now. It's so fun!

1 comments:

a-anderson said...

JJ is so cute. I am sorry Cole is always so mean to him. He really does love him. He is just a rough kid I guess. We try to control him, but lately is has been hard. Lexi and the J-man love to play together. At least she is sweet and nice. Those boys are really growing up. It is so fun!